Capoeira through out the years has helped many people develop many different skills, achieve many different goals , fight the economical and racial differences , fight cultural and social challenges as well as health battles.
In Capoeira , we can discover many different aspects of life that we never thought it could be accomplish . In Capoeira, you make new friends and build a new family .
We can make a difference in the world.
So , come and train Capoeira and be a difference in your neighborhood, city, state Country and the world.
8 Reasons of why you should train Capoeira
1. It will make you stronger and fitter than you every imagined capoeira will help you to develop more strength, endurance, flexibility, and agility than your average fitness class. The basis for capoeira is the constant motion of your body, side-to-side and front to back. You’ll develop a strong upper body, core, and legs of steel.
2. One hour of our capoeira class burns over 700+ calories.
3.Capoeira is not a solitary sport. In a Capoeira school you become part of a family. You will definitely make new friends along the way and meet new people from all over the world through capoeira events and practice.
4. Capoeira is an empowering art form, of freedom and self-expression.
5.Capoeira, quite simply, teaches you to believe in yourself. Capoeira is a total body expression and builds your confidence and ability to practices with anybody. As one grows more confident in the martial art, he or she also grow more confident in the ability to express one’s unique voice.
6. Through a capoeira training, your body releases endorphins. This is basically a feel-good hormone that leaves you feeling great, improves your mood, and gives you a feeling of achievement and euphoria.
7. Capoeira will increase your speed, agility, flexibility, and balance. You learn to control your body and realize that your body has a whole new range of motion just after a bit of consistent capoeira training.
8.Capoeira maintains all of its roots and traditions from Brazil and teaches you an entire New Culture and the Language of Portuguese.
Opportunity for Family Involvement
Capoeira is an art that is multigenerational! Anyone who wishes to learn the art is able to experience it. This means that families can participate together in capoeira. Families are enriched, strengthened when they participate and learn together. When children hit adolescence, family unity and communication might be tried and it is through hobbies and activities that individuals within that family will connect.
Copyright © Brazilian Capoeira All rights reserved.